Over $160,000 Available for Land-use Research
Alberta Land Institute (ALI) at the University of Alberta welcomes interested researchers to submit a research proposal for our following research initiatives:
- Urban Form, Land Use and Sustainability: Recommendations and Key Research Gaps (up to $45,000 funding available)
- Linking Environmental Goals with Business Risk Management Programs in Canadian Agriculture (up to $60,000 funding available)
- Municipal Revenue Generation and Implications for Land Use and Environmental Quality (up to $60,000 funding available)
Applicants (i.e., Principal Investigators) must be eligible to apply for Tri-Council funding (i.e. CIHR, NSERC, SSHRC) through their respective academic institution.
The following documents be found on the ALI website:
- Call for Proposals for Research Grants
- Research Grant Application – Summary Information
- Guidelines for Research Grant Applications
- Reporting Guidelines
The deadline for receipt of applications is July 31, 2014. Please submit your application to Susan Martin, email@example.com on or before this date. The entire application, including the application form, personal data forms and any supplementary material, should be provided as a single PDF file. We expect that successful applicants will be notified by September 30, 2014.
ALI will hold a Webinar on Wednesday July 9th, 2014 from 1 to 2 p.m. (MDT) to answer any questions research teams may have about the research initiatives.
Please visit us online to learn more about the organization’s strategic priorities and areas of study.